VIÑALES FROM VARADERO
Viñales is a valley located in the western province of Pinar Del Rio. The beauty of its landscape can leave any tourist speechless. The different tones of green make the sight of the valley, one that you will never forget. Viñales can be visited in a day trip or an overnight tour. Here is the program for the day trip.
What I can see in Viñales.? | Qué puedo ver en Viñales.?
- 3 hour drive by car from Varadero to Pinar del Rio, with a stop in the road for using the washrooms.
- Stop for sightseeing and take pictures at the Mirador, one of the most beautiful Valleys in Cuba where you can observe the formation of hummocks, and drink a delicious piña colada. (Not Included)
- Tour through the Valley of Viñales to the Indian Cave, where you take a breathtaking boat ride in an underground river that runs under the mountains and trough the cave.
- Free time in the village of Viñales, a great opportunity to mix with the locals
- Visit the Mural of Prehistory.
- Lunch in a good restaurant where you can have the best from the Cuban and International cuisine. (Not Included_ price approx. 20.00cuc per person)
- Visit the home of a charismatic farmer for a full explanation on the process of cultivating the Cuban Cigar.
- Visit the largest orchid farm in Cuba and the Caribbean with over 350 species or the waterfalls Soroa.
- Return to the Hotel in Varadero
Matanzas is known as The City of the Bridges, it is a city of a great beauty due to its landscape, three rivers cross the city. On one side the visitant can see its bay, the deepest bay of Cuba. And on the other side, the visitant can enjoy The Yumury Valley, full of myths and legends. Matanzas is visited in a half day tour.
- Transfer from Varadero to Coral Beach for a half-hour snorkeling in coral reefs, one of the most beautiful in the world. (Snorkeling equipment is not included)
- Visit the Saturno cave, one of the largest in the area and free time to swim in its natural pool. (Entrance is not included, 5.00cuc per person)
- City Tour of Matanzas with free time to visit the Libertad Square, the Pharmaceutical Museum, (the only French Pharmacy Museum that is kept in the world from the nineteenth century._ Entrance is not included)
- Visit the Bellamar caves, the largest in Cuba, with Crystals inside that have been formed for a hundred years. (Entrance is not included 5.00cuc per person_ if you want to use your camera inside the cave, you will have to pay an extra 5.00cuc per camera.)
- Lunch in a typical restaurant. (Optional _Lunch is not included, prices rate are generally up to 20.00cuc)
- Return to hotel.
CITY TOUR HAVANA
Havana is the most important city of Cuba. It is its political, cultural and economic center and its capital. Havana suffered little or no damage during the wars and revolutions of the past 200 years and the old city is easily the finest surviving Spanish colonial complex in the Americas. A big wealth has been used on the restoration of the city, a process that began two decades before it was declared world heritage site by UNESCO in December 1982.
Visiting the old Havana we can enjoy the cobble stone streets, dark limestone buildings, old churches and squares. In case of the new Havana, which is much bigger, it is visited by car. However, it is very exciting to stop at places like; the Revolution Square, the Capitolio, the Central Park, or just drive through Vedado or Miramar neighborhood.
- We begin this tour with a visit to the highest bridge in Cuba "Bacunayagua".
- Visit the surrounding of the Morro-Cabaña fortress, build around 17th century and served as an important line of defense. From here you will have a great view of Havana skyline.
- Panoramic tour over the Malecón Boulevard. A walk over Revolution square.
- Visit the Havana Club Rum Museum. (Entrance is not included_ price is 8.00cuc per person)
- Visit the most famous squares in old Havana, the Cathedral, Arms Square, Old Square and San Francisco de Asis Square.
- Visit Ambos Mundos Hotel, the place where Ernest Hemingway lived and wrote one his most famous book “The Old Man and the Sea”.
- Lunch in a good restaurant, where you can enjoy very good dishes from the Cuban and International cuisine. (Lunch is not included, prices rate are between 15.00 to 25.00cuc)
- Visit the Capitol where you get some free time. Here you will find besides the replica Capitol of Washington, Central Park, the beautiful great Theater of Havana.
- Drive by the Bacardi building and the former Batista’s presidential palace. Nowadays the museum of the Revolution.
- If you would like to visit a cigar factory (check with tour guide for availability) Entrance is not included_ price 10.00cuc per person
- Return to hotel.
THREE CITIES OVERNIGHT TOUR
In this tour you will have the chance to know three cities from the center of Cuba in two days. It is a great opportunity to really know the center of Cuba. Cienfuegos is known as the Pearl of the South due to its beautiful bay in the Caribbean Sea. It has been always a very important harbor for the economy of the country. Cienfuegos is a city that stands for its beauty, one that you should not miss. It was declared by UNESCO World Heritage in 2005. Next in the itinerary is Trinidad, a city that is 500 years old. Walking through its streets you will feel that time stopped in the colonial years of Cuba and you will enjoy the magical mixture of our Spanish and African origins. Trinidad, alone with its Valle de Los Ingenios was declared World Heritage by UNESCO in 1988. Last, but no least is Santa Clara, a city that stands for its history. There you will have the chance to visit the Mausoleum dedicated to Che Guevara, where his cinders remain. It is a great opportunity to learn more about the history of Cuba.